Reporting Nursing Home Abuse

Close Video

Jim Leach, LC – Unhappy Golfing

One of the first steps in stopping nursing home abuse is reporting it, but knowing where to turn can be overwhelming – especially after learning of the mistreatment of a loved one.

Parkersburg nursing home abuse lawyer Jim Leach can help you establish a case, protect your loved one, and receive just compensation, but state and federal agencies must be notified of nursing home abuse and neglect to ensure legal action is taken against the home itself.

How to Report Nursing Home Abuse

In West Virginia, to report nursing home abuse, neglect, or exploitation:

To report nursing home abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Ohio:

Our nursing home abuse attorney will be happy to help you contact and discuss your case with any of these organizations. We will also stand with you and your loved one, supplying these agencies with all pertinent information and helping them establish a legal case against all liable parties.

Reporting nursing home abuse to state and federal offices serves the purpose of not only protecting your loved one, but of protecting all of the residents in a home. We are prepared to help you and your family report these injustices and to fight tirelessly until dignity and safety are restored to your loved one.

If you suspect your loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse in West Virginia, including the areas of Parkersburg, Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington, Wheeling, Belpre, and Athens, please contact Jim Leach Attorneys at Law to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorney today.