When you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident in Parkersburg or surrounding areas of West Virginia and Ohio, your first concern was your health and getting proper emergency medical treatment. You may have faced a lengthy hospital stay and significant rehabilitation. You probably missed work and couldn’t take part in your usual activities.
In time, the financial impact of your slip-and-fall injury has become clearer. Medical bills are piling up. Paychecks were cut due to work absences. There may be unexpected bills for medications, ambulance trips, assistive devices and more. Maybe you had to pay someone to help around the house and take care of tasks you otherwise would have.
With all this in mind, the lawyers at Jim Leach Attorneys at Law understand that you may be wondering how much your slip-and-fall injury claim is worth. While it is impossible for any attorney to give you an exact dollar amount for what you can recover on a personal injury claim, we can review the facts of your case and determine what types of compensation you may seek.
If you’ve been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to a Parkersburg personal injury lawyer who can pursue the compensation you deserve. The personal injury attorneys at Jim Leach Attorneys at Law are ready to help you recover after a serious fall that was someone else’s fault.
If you have a serious slip-and-fall injury claim, you better have a serious lawyer like Jim Leach. Here are a few of the many reasons why you should talk to Jim Leach Attorneys at Law now:
- Our firm’s experience, resolve and dedication set us apart.
- Jim Leach is a former prosecutor and longtime personal injury lawyer who has earned a reputation for strong client representation.
- Insurance companies know we are ready to go to court, which makes us better able to secure full and fair compensation at the negotiating table.
- We know how insurance companies work and how they set a settlement value for your individual case. We use that information to your advantage
- We will take your case only if we believe we can put you in a better situation with our help.
- We prioritize attentive client service and frequent updates.
- Our staff uses a unique case-management system to ensure that your case moves smoothly from start to finish, improving the likelihood of a positive outcome.
You may be entitled to significant compensation for their injuries, but it’s important to act quickly. Please contact the slip-and-fall accident lawyers at Jim Leach Attorneys at Law online or by phone to schedule a free consultation. The consultation is free and we charge no attorney’s fee until you get paid.
Maybe all you need is a little advice. If so, we are happy to provide that at no cost. However, we often find that most slip-and-fall accident victims could achieve a better outcome with our help.
Slip and Fall Claim Value
Although no attorney can accurately predict the precise dollar value of your case – or promise you a specific recovery in your slip-and-fall injury lawsuit – we can highlight the factors that will help determine the value of your slip-and-fall case.
Here are the main types of damages that you could recover compensation for in a successful slip-and-fall injury claim:
Call Us Now to Find Out More About Slip-and-Fall Settlements
Don’t miss the opportunity to seek compensation for injuries sustained in a slip-and-fall accident. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a fall that was someone else’s fault in Parkersburg or surrounding areas of West Virginia and Ohio, please contact experienced personal injury lawyer Jim Leach today to schedule a free initial consultation. Jim is a serious lawyer who gets results for injured people with serious cases.
Contact us now for a free claim review and free advice about your legal options.